Cliff is a modular house perfect for accommodation for friends and family members overnight. It also can successfully be used to accommodate larger groups of people in ski-resorts or rent the units out in Airbnb, or as a private lake-house for a romantic weekends. These modular houses are suitable in different climate areas all around the world. The idea of a Cliff is to offer more space with smaller measurements of the building with taking advantage of a smart-home technology for a more eco-friendly approach.
The concept is developed by Q-haus in a cooperation with different customers to achieve the best outcome that is practical, beautiful and smart.
It has a high-end interior and exterior choose of materials and solutions, however, it can be altered to meet the needs and expectations of any customer to have it standard and contemporary.
• Large living room with open kitchen and dining area
• Sauna with a direct entrance to terrace
• Net/gross area: 64,3/77,6m2
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• 2 storage rooms (internal/external)
• 1 terrace 64,6m2
• Perfect solution for rental purposes, as a cottage for personal use or as a family home
• Contemporary building produced as two modules for an easy assembly
• Can be altered to meet the needs of anyone to have it standard or contemporary
• Suitable for different variations of use in different locations
• Materials and colours of interior and exterior finishing according to the customer
• All technical connections fully prepared for connecting with overall grid
• House will be usable within one day after the start of assembly works
• Interior and exterior colours are customisable according to customer
• The layout can be chosen to have a sauna or to have a jacuzzi
• It has room enough for cozy living with room for master bed
• Appliances, furniture, accessories and lightning can be changed by the customer
• Every detail of interior finishing materials are changeable
• Furniture can be changed and removed where needed to customise the whole house
• Timeless design to satisfy the most demanding customer expectations
• Living room with open kitchen
• 3 bedrooms
• Bathroom with sauna
• Internal and external storage
• Large terrace
• Area 77,6m2/64,3m2
• Height 3,38m
• Weight 22t
• Water 32mm
• Sewage – 110mm
• Electricity – 20A
Frequently Asked Questions
Standard delivery set includes 2 fully insulated modules with internal and external finishing. Also all the furnishing and appliances are included.
A customer needs to hire a company, who prepares technical connections, such as water, sewage, electricity, etc. availability on the plot. Also foundation pillars are needed to be installed by a local contractor before the Cliff will be delivered by Q-haus. Information about the quantity and location of foundation pillars will be provided by Q-haus.
Even though we have calculated the real lead-time to be not more than 3 months from contract to usable house, the delivery time depends heavily on the location of the plot, where Cliff is intended to be built and the queue of foregoing orders. Therefore each delivery time will be calculated individually.